Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Who am I?


Well, I figured while I'm wasting time, I might as well introduce myself for those of you who have stumbled upon my page and have no idea who I am.
My name is Christy, I'm 21 years old and I'm a Spanish major at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, or IUP for short. 
My personality is kinda indescribable, but I've been told I have a loud (slightly obnoxious) laugh that is rather contagious, and a happy-go-lucky personality. I try to stay positive and look at the world with rose colored glasses. 
I'm addicted to traveling and learning about new cultures, which is probably why I decided to be a language major. After graduating from College with my degree in Spanish, I want to get my certification to teach English in foreign countries and then go to South Korea to teach for a year. From there, I want to go to Spain to teach, then the middle east, and then finally, China. 
By this time I should know about 5 different languages (including English) and I will hopefully be able to return to the states and be a translator or interpreter, possibly for the government. 
If those plans fail, I'll be either a flight attendant, a street performer, or join the circus. Who wouldn't want to learn how to swallow knives??! 

I've always wanted to travel to Spain/Europe and now that this dream is coming true, I'm so excited to share it with everyone!! I know how hard it can be for some people to travel with jobs and such, but I'm really hoping this blog will take you along with me and we can explore Europe together! :) 

What has always been your dream destination?

Besos!

-Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment